Deer Park Institute is a centre for the study of classical Indian wisdom traditions. It is a project under Siddhartha’s Intent Society (SI).
In remembrance of the Buddha’s first teachings at the historical Deer Park (Mriga Dava) in Sarnath, where the Buddha displayed a spirit of open inquiry into the nature of mind, existence and suffering, without any bias, the president of Siddharthat’s Intent Society, Dzongsar Jamyang Khyentse, named the institute-Deer Park.
The core vision of the Institute is to re-create the spirit of Nalanda, the great university of ancient India in which all traditions of Buddhism were studied and practiced, alongside other schools of classical Indian philosophy, arts and sciences.
Working Hours :
- Monday09:00 - 12:0014:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday09:00 - 12:0014:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday09:00 - 12:0014:00 - 18:00
- Thursday09:00 - 12:0014:00 - 18:00
- Friday09:00 - 12:0014:00 - 18:00
- Saturday09:00 - 12:0014:00 - 18:00
- SundayDay Off